Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sack potterow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bone

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:30 pm

any1 else gettin board with the long lines, poor atmosphere, dick headed staff, barrier at the front and clubbers who are only there coz its the same venue that holds big cheese, not coz of the fact its drum and bass? fair play its probably a big money maker but shy fx, noisia, chase and status all played decent sets at potterrow but seeing them there was nothin on what they were at bongo club. how bout giving us lineups abit better than saburuko or residents, nothing against the residents like but ya never as fired up from someone ya have seen 20 times b4
Back to top Go down
lint

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: Re: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:15 am

Come on man, fair enough potterows's shite but you need a big venue for big DJ's try fitting the masses that filled for DJ Hype into bongo club. How many people that went to potterow wouldnt get into Bongo? I agree get rid of potterow for the big guys but you need to find somewhere else big.
Back to top Go down
Flik

Flik

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: Re: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:49 am

Aye, that's the thing. They only use Potterrow for the bigger events purely for the higher capacity. I love the Bongo for Xplicit but when the bigger names come along you've gotta get a bigger venue. Any suggestions for different venues to hold the bigger events?
Back to top Go down
paulreset

paulreset

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: Re: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:40 am

bone wrote:
how bout giving us lineups abit better than saburuko

I personally thought Saburuko was fecking brill!

Hopefully you'll be up for the forthcoming Bongo dates with Fresh and Raiden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paul_reset
simon_xplicit

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: Re: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:21 am

bone wrote:
any1 else gettin board with the long lines, poor atmosphere, dick headed staff, barrier at the front and clubbers who are only there coz its the same venue that holds big cheese, not coz of the fact its drum and bass? fair play its probably a big money maker but shy fx, noisia, chase and status all played decent sets at potterrow but seeing them there was nothin on what they were at bongo club. how bout giving us lineups abit better than saburuko or residents, nothing against the residents like but ya never as fired up from someone ya have seen 20 times b4

Yeah I hear what ur saying but we have got lotsa big things coming up at The Bongo Club and have had. LIke DJ Fresh next on March 7th then Raiden LIve on April 4th. we've had Andy C, Teebee, in Nov and Dec which i think are all a high calibre of guests. Potterrow only happens during term time twice in 1st term and once in second so there won't be anymore for a while anyway but maybe an alternative venue is an option but we do need somewhere 1000 cap at least tbh for the lineups we r wantin to do in these places
Back to top Go down
bone

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: I TAKE IT BACK   sack potterow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:41 pm

when i wrote that i didnt no bout fresh and raiden nites. ill hold ma hands up and say im cheesin it bout those 2.
Back to top Go down
simon_xplicit

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: Re: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:45 am

bone wrote:
when i wrote that i didnt no bout fresh and raiden nites. ill hold ma hands up and say im cheesin it bout those 2.

all ghood man, got a lotta healthy stuff to come pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sack potterow Empty
PostSubject: Re: sack potterow   sack potterow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sack potterow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xplicit :: Xplicit Events-
Jump to: